Halaman

Sabtu, 21 April 2012

memories

-->



i can't to stop the time.
and it's time for me to go home
thanks for the memories and everything.
you made my life so wonderfull and full color
but, there is a wonderfull someone who waiting you
full of love, care and affection
i believe to Alloh's mistery.
i hope i can hold it forever, but it's impossible
cause i know, i'm not counting on you
i just can praying you everytime in my single nite
just can do this!
and i must say to someone, because of her
i can sincere escaping my love
you,
will you remember me,
like i remember you
even if i'm not in your life
sorry if i'm over
and sorry to all my fault
hope you always get the best
stay in the 'sabilillah'

any question about this post? :)

1 komentar:

  1. "Cintailah yang kamu cintai sewajarnya saja, boleh jadi suatu ketika dia menjadi sesuatu yang kamu benci. dan bencilah sesuatu yang kamu benci sewajarnya saja, boleh jadi suatu ketika dia menjadi suatu yang benar-benar kamu suka"
    itu perasaan hadis deh
    aq dengernya pas SMP kelas 2

    BalasHapus